Samsung officially announced the new Galaxy A21s. Featuring a design line that follows the Galaxy A51 and A71. The new A21s features a 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with HD + resolution and Infinity-O notch to accommodate the 13 MP front camera.
The device’s processor, however, Samsung does not officially reveal, is the Exynos 850, which works with options that have 3 GB, 4 GB or 6 GB of RAM, and 32 GB or 64 GB of internal storage. If necessary, the memory can be expanded with a MicroSD card.
When it comes to cameras, all of the sensors in the upper corner are grouped into a rectangular assembly. There is also a fingerprint reader in the rear center. It has 48 MP beginning with the main lens, while the secondary is an ultra-wide 8 MP. A 2 MP macro camera and a 2 MP depth sensor are included in the package too.
Finally, the device has the traditional P2 input for headphones, brings a battery that has 5,000 mAh capacity, supports fast-charging up to 15W, and runs Android 10 under One UI.
The Galaxy A21s is built in 3D Glasstic material (plastic that looks like glass) and brings colors that adopt gradient patterns. The device also supports Bixby Vision, facial recognition, Samsung Pay (NFC), Samsung Health, and the new One UI camera mode. It will be sold in the colors: black, white, blue, and red.
- 6.5 inch IPS LCD screen with HD + resolution
- Display in Infinity-O format and 20: 9 aspect ratio
- Exynos 850 processor
- 3 GB, 4 GB or 6 GB of RAM
- 32 GB or 64 GB of internal storage
- Expandable memory with MicroSD card
- 13 MP front camera (f / 2.2)
- Four rear cameras: 48 MP main sensor (f / 2.0) + 8 MP ultra-wide sensor (f / 2.2) + 2 MP Macro Sensor (f / 2.4) + 2 MP depth sensor (f / 2.4)
- Digital reader, P2, Samsung Pay (NFC) and Bixby Vision
- 5,000 mAh battery and 15W fast charging support
- Android 10 running under the One UI 2.0 interface
- Dimensions: 163.7 x 75.3 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 192g
Price and Release Date
Samsung has not yet started official sales of the new Galaxy A21s. According to the South Korean giant, the device should reach the first markets on June 19, and until then there is no official price set.