Smartphone has become our basic needs so choosing a smartphone must be done wisely. We have a concept “cheap phones means No good features” which is absolutely wrong because Now the Smartphone market has become Competitive and Every smartphone company is trying to grab customers by providing lots of features at a low price.
1. Samsung Galaxy M10
The newest strategy of Samsung to compete against Xiaomi phones They released their m series phones m10, m20, and m30. Among them, m10 is targeting consumers who are looking for a phone under 200$. Yeah, You got it right M10 cost only Us$165. Although I am not satisfied with the Samsung m10 camera when it comes to performance Samsung m10 is what I recommend.
They are providing a 2Gb ram with a 16 GB Internal storage with sensors like gyroscope, proximity, and accelerometer in just $165.
Specs of Samsung M10
- Display: 6.22-inch IPS LCD, 19:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Exynos 7870, Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53, 14 nm chip
- GPU: Mali-T830 MP1
- OS: Android 8.1 with Experience UI 9.5
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage
- Back Camera: Dual Camera setup, 13 MP, f/1.9, PDAF & 5 MP depth sensor
- Secondary Camera: 5 MP, f/2.0
- Sensors: Gyroscope, Proximity, Accelerometer, etc.
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3400 mAh battery
2. Redmi Note 4
This phone could easily fit in the budget gaming phone but I decided to not to include because of the hitting issue it has while playing heavy games. A phone with the aluminum body has a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixel operates with an octa-core processor attached with chipset Snapdragon 625 is value for money.
If I say you This phone only cost $189 in the Us market you will be surprised because this phone has 4Gb ram and 64 Gb storage, yes You read it right 4Gb ram in just $189 and 3Gb ram in $149 With a Fingerprint sensor and 12 megapixel back and 5-megapixel front camera This phone is worth the money. If we compare it with Other phones you need to have a budget of 200$ plus to get these specs.
Specs of Redmi Note 4
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 PPI density)
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 506
- OS: Android 8
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 36 GB /4Gb, 64Gb
- Back Camera: 13 MP, f/2.0, 1.12µm, PDAF
- Secondary Camera: 5 MP, f/2.0
- Sensors: Gyroscope, Proximity, Accelerometer Fingerprint.
3. OnePlus 3
One plus has got the title of the iPhone killer so you can guess the worth of a phone. One plus 3 is a company turning point maker phone. Phone with an AMOLED 5.5-inch display with Snapdragon 820 quad-core CPU attached with Adreno 530 GPU. Talking about memory and storage It has 6Gb LPDDR4 ram with 64gb Internal storage where there will not be an external memory slot.
Although the performance of a phone is outstanding if we look at the camera It has a dual led flash with a single 16 Megapixels camera at back and 8Mp as the front camera. With a USB c type port, it has a 3000 mah non-removable battery. If we compare this phone with Pocophone and Redmi note 7 pro One plus 3 costs a little bit higher which is us $ 399.
Specification of Oneplus 3
- Display: 5.5 inches AMOLED display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels / Gorillas Glass 4
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Quad-core 1.6GHz CPU with
- GPU: Adreno 530 GPU
- RAM: 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- ROM: 64GB internal storage (Not expandable)
- OS: Android OS v7.1.1 Nougat with Oxygen OS
- Back Camera: 16MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus, OIS and Dual-LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G+4G LTE, Dual-SIM, USB 2.0, NFC, GPS, GLONASS
- Battery: 3000mAh non-removable battery, USB C dash charge