There are two things that probably would happen if Tony Stark found a Motherbox:
- He would be unable to do anything with it, because of the level of technology it represents.
- He would learn things from it that would allow him to create the most powerful armour of them all.
So what is a Mother Box…
A Mother Box is a creation of the New Gods of New Genesis and Apokolips. They are key instruments that allow the gods of the Godly Sphere to enter a universe and not immediately destroy it and they can do many things:
- They can create Matter out of its energy.
- They can reshape Matter.
- They can heal most wounds.
- They can create interdimensional and extradimensional gateways known as Boom Tubes.
- They can even change the body and the mind.
- Change the gravitational constant of an area
- Transfer energy from one place to another
- Control the mental state of a host
- Communicate telepathically with a host or other life form
- Manipulate the life-force of a host to sustain it past fatal injuries
- Take over and control non-sentient machines
- Evolve non-sentient machines
- Merge sentient beings into a single more powerful being
- Sustain a life form in a hostile environment such as space
- Return its host to life and heal extensively fatal injuries
- Grant its host different, special abilities each with their own effects and skills
In theory, there is very little a Mother Box can’t do. Also, they are Sentient. If linked to a user they’ll react if that user is in danger, and they can be fully controlled by one’s mind.
The most difficult thing to reproduce about a Mother Box is what actually powers it, and allows it to do what it does.
The thing known as Element X. Mother Boxes can come in almost all shapes and sizes. And to someone like Tony Stark, control over such technology, would allow him to create the ultimate armour. One that could potentially do things that would place Iron Man on the level of a Cosmic Entity.
Something that would make even the Destroyer Armor seem weak by comparison. Lex Luthor himself once had a personal Mother Box. But he could never use it to its full potential. Despite his intelligence, Lex is only human and as a human, he could only do so much with it. But we believe Tony would fare better than Lex ever did or ever could.