There are plenty of alternatives to MailChimp out there although it depends on what you are looking for and how much you are prepared to pay and the channels you want your message delivered. We’ve collected some of the best alternatives for MailChimp :
Through intensive in-the-road marketing training through the Hobbspott Hausspot Academy. These videos and worksheets train you in company software and also marketing best practices as well. Users describe the best way to learn easy and intuitive marketing methods to digest e-learning courses.
2. Marketing 360:
Marketing 360 is a “software and service hybrid.” It combines marketing companies and marketing automation software targeting small and medium businesses (SMBs).
3. Infusionsoft: Infusionsoft is the Automotive Society’s Designed for Small Businesses. The company’s tagline is: “We help small business succeed.” The system provides built-in features for the following types of software:
- Communication management software
- Customer reference management software
- Customer Relationship Management Software
- Ecommerce Software
- Email marketing software
- Financial CRM software
- Landing page software
- Lead management software
- Real estate agency software
4. Constant Contact: Constant Contact is the second and third place in Copper’s most popular email marketing software list on our most user-friendly email marketing software list. Their self-motivated feature does not allow you to set an email to respond only to transaction triggers, but customers also provide milestones such as birthdays or loyalty anniversaries. Another bonus? Constant Contact Recently introduced a / b test.
impact is the seventh most in the most user-friendly email marketing software list in Saptagram and the most popular email marketing list. The system allows users to copy email templates for multiple accounts to use.
AgileCRM is a CRM with email marketing functionality, that means you get all the email features that offer MailChimp lead scoring and the ability to track deals across sales pipelines.