- The sword used by Gregor Clegane in the episode THE MOUNTAIN AND VIPER ( and in all episode where Gregor is seen with the sword) is so heavy that only the actor playing Gregor Celgene (Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson) could hold swing/hold the sword with one hand.
2. Both Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister) and Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister) are purely vegetarian on the set and whenever they are shown eating meat in the show the meat is been substituted by tofu.
3. Jerome Flynn (Bronn) and Lena Headey (cercei) were once in a relationship and ended so badly that they refused to see each other on set, and there is no scene in the show in which they share the screen.
4. The scene in which the king Robert Baratheon visits the stark in Winterfell is the only scene in which the whole stark family is seen together.
5. George R.R. Martin sent a letter to Jack Gleeson (King Joffery) which read “congratulations for your marvelous acting, everyone hates you”
6. Kristian Nairn (Hodor) is actually a progressive house DJ who went on United States music show named ‘Rave of Thrones’
7. Tyrion Lannister has the most spoken lines in the show with 1353 through the series, followed by Jon snow 887 and Cersei Lannister with 834.
8. Kit Harrington once managed to talk his way out of the speeding ticket by telling the police officer the fate of Jon snow after the season finale 5.
9. Kit Harrington used to work in the bookstore and he said he didn’t like George R.R. Martin much because his books were too heavy to carry and were frequently restocked which made him tired.
10. Sansa Stark (Sophie Turner) actually adopted the Inuit dog playing the role of direwolf LADY in the show. She adopted after the end of season 1